Is it easier to just pile things up than to figure out where to put them?
Do you spend a lot of time looking for things you know you have but just can’t seem to find?
(“I know it’s here somewhere…”)
Do you spend a lot of money buying basic necessities, only to discover later that you already have more than you need of that same item?
Is your stuff in control of you instead of you in control of it?
- Help you determine what’s in those piles (or in your cupboards) and where it all came from
- Help you sort through your stuff and decide what to keep and what to get rid of
- Take away unwanted items
- Provide you with ideas on how to stop the flow of stuff into your house
- Establish a system for organizing the things you want/need to keep
- Set you on the road to eliminating the piling habit