Coaching for Professional Organizers
If you are thinking about launching a career as a Professional Organizer but aren’t sure how to start, or need some advice along the way, mentor coaching is for you!
As your mentor coach, I will:
- Listen to your concerns and goals
- Give specific suggestions for starting and maintaining a business
- Help you develop a plan to sustain your business
- Be available for assistance and advice
Coaching to get and stay organized
A coach is your partner in helping you realize your goals. If you feel “stuck” – either getting started, or maintaining some sense of order, coaching is for you!
As your coach, I will:
- Listen, to help identify issues and concerns
- Ask questions, to clarify your motivations, intentions, and goals
- Discuss options for new strategies and behaviors
- Hold you accountable, to keep you focused on your goals
"Gwynnae takes a very methodical approach and each session builds on the last. I felt she struck a good balance between covering a lot of ground in one session without information overload. She also provides concrete suggestions and gets into nuts-and-bolts details relevant to professional organizing specifically…..I knew next to nothing about starting a small business. I did take a SCORE workshop and have a one-on-one appointment with a SCORE mentor, and feel that Gwynnae was a far more helpful resource…. I would say that her expertise is on par with any of the big names in the industry and that she holds herself to the highest standards.”
— Corinna F.